Attracting attention on Instagram so that people follow you can be a drawn-out task. You do not have to do it yourself, though—Socialsteeze leverages the power of artificial intelligence to bring you real followers faster than you could manually.
- You get to save time on outreach and focus on other areas of your business
- User-friendly and gives you real-time results
- Comments are automated, so you run the risk of saying something inappropriate on someone else’s post
2) Social Proof’d
If you are attempting to target a niche audience but don’t know where to begin, Social Proof’d advanced algorithms and targeting techniques can help you reach the right people who are most likely to find your account interesting.
- Easy to set up
- Can identify users based on factors such as location, gender, usernames, hashtags, and more
- A bit on the pricier side
Instagram is not fond of tools that disobey its terms and conditions or attempt to take advantage of its algorithms. Bigbangram, however, uses special technology that reduces the risk of Instagram deactivating your account.
- Allows you to set daily limits
- Includes automatic following and unfollowing capabilities
- No verified payment gateway
- No 24/7 support
Automate your Instagram efforts like never before with Instato.io.
- Includes features like auto like and follow, even direct messaging and reposting
- Helpful service
- Not many users
Instazood is another growth service that automates different aspects of your Instagram strategy, but it’s all web-based, mobile friendly, and allows you control over what kind of followers you reach out to.
- Aesthetically appealing, thorough dashboard
- Quick to set up
- Not the most positive reviews—many people report issues with connecting their accounts or getting the service to work.
Crowdfire helps you find, aggregate, and schedule content for your social media feeds.
- Manage multiple social accounts from one gateway
- Helps you schedule posts and monitor your brand’s community
- Users have complained about the lack of sophisticated content
When trying to build an audience, you don’t want any of the accounts following you to be fake just so that your follower count seems higher. Combin boasts a number of beneficial features that help you connect with other users organically and adjust your campaign performance.
- Helps you connect with influencers
- Uses algorithms that ensure you only connect with potentially interested users—no celebrities or spam accounts you would waste your time with.
- Not many reviews on their website
Iconosquare is advantageous for executing social media campaigns that stem from Instagram and beyond.
- Generates easy-to-read and detailed reports about your performance
- Easy to use, and users are primarily happy with its service
- A bit on the expensive side
9) Brand 24
Conducting an effective Instagram campaign necessitates much more work than getting people to notice you through likes and follows. You need to understand your audience so that you produce great content—which means you need to know what people are saying about you and your industry, and Brand 24 can help with that.
- Enables sales opportunities and social listening capabilities
- Provides you with unique insight into industry conversations
- Some users report that the mobile app is not as high-quality as the desktop version
Kickstagram aims to find you more than just followers—they want to help you transform connections into sales, partnerships, gigs, and more.
- Different pricing packages
- Helps you connect to similar accounts and profiles
- Customer service response time can be slow
11) Magic Social
When you partner with Magic Social, you aren’t only using bots—you are connected with an expert growth manager who can take your Instagram account to the next level.
- You’ll notice an increase in followers within hours
- Followers are real users
- Not necessarily a dealbreaker, but the website has no FAQ page
Social10x enables you to expand your presence on a variety of social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Prices are adjusted for each platform
- Social10x promotes your content through other channels, even Reddit
- The website does not specify that the service includes following and unfollowing
Likesocial is another example of a growth service that lets you sit back while your Instagram account seems to execute strategies automatically.
- Includes increased video views
- Followers may not always interact with your account
14) Rapid Grow
Don’t know the right strategies for approaching people and building an audience? Rapid Grow can help boost your Instagram reach and find new followers.
- Does not limit your growth by the number of followers you purchase
- Some users report Instagram banning their accounts
Buffer is a highly-recommended social media management platform that enables you to schedule posts ahead of time and manage multiple online communities.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Both app and desktop versions
- Free plan only lets you post on Instagram once per day
You probably do not have time to spend on Instagram or other social media channels every day, so Planoly lets you plan ahead.
- Compose your feeds before you post
- Planoly gives you caption ideas if you are creatively exhausted
- Free plan restricts the number of photos you can upload per month
Instagram is an image-centric platform, which means you need a tool like VSCO that can make your photos and pictures as vibrant and dynamic as possible.
- Integrates with your camera so that you can snap photos with Instagram in mind
- Doesn’t offer a variety of special effects
Ingrammer offers a wide range of features to help grow your account, including scheduled posts, automatic following, direct messaging, and commenting.
- Website is secure
- Has verified payment gateways
- Violates Instagram’s copyright
- No FAQ page
You keep doing the fun part of Instagram—creating content and posting—while Gramplify attracts attention to it for you.
- Lets you target users based on a variety of factors, such as hashtags
- Followers leave quickly
20) Social Upgrade
Social Upgrade is an Instagram growth service that uses advanced targeting techniques to quickly augment your social media presence.
- Allows you to blacklist accounts you do not want to interact with
- Follower count may fluctuate greatly
Tailwind was once exclusively for Pinterest, but it has since expanded to include Instagram scheduling features.
- Boasts convenient drag-and-drop features
- Suggests the best times to post when chances of engagement are higher
- It offers numerous features, so setup may take a while
If This Then That enables you to connect all sorts of devices, software, and workflows. You can even connect your Instagram account to your email so that you receive a message whenever you want an alert for something.
- Applets are thorough and easy to use
- Can reduce the amount of time you spend performing tedious or repetitive tasks
- Some users wish for more multi-step features, but those are primarily outside Instagram uses.
Hootsuite is a go-to social media management platform for many marketers and brand owners. It boasts an assortment of tools that help you streamline your content and take care of all your tasks from a centralized gateway.
- Offers numerous features, including post scheduling and performance analysis
- Provides discounts for nonprofit organizations
- Additional analytical reports can be expensive
Are you creatively exhausted? Then ContentGems can help you find articles and other material to share so that you can take a break without letting your feed run dry.
- Offers an immense database of sources to provide a steady stream of content
- You can use filters and other settings to narrow in on relevant material you’d like to post
- Paid plans, which are the only offering more than one filter, start at $99 per month
25) Instagram Feed WD
Instagram Feed WD connects to your WordPress site so that you can display your incredible images on other platforms outside of Instagram.
- Allows you to share your photos in more than one place
- Offers customizable layouts and presentation styles
- May require a bit of configuration to set up
Besides static images, video is an essential medium for marketing—but available tools out there might not suffice when it comes to creating videos for Instagram. Kapwing, however, is a user-friendly tool that guides you through making potentially viral videos and resizing and reorienting it for an Instagram story or post.
- Offers a variety of tools, including a meme generator, sound effects, and subtitles
- Allows you to resize videos for Instagram without sacrificing quality
- Content is watermarked in the free version
Sendible is a thorough, all-inclusive social media tool that can help you manage an assortment of platforms, Instagram included.
- Pros: You can schedule posts and track projects amongst your team
- Easily integrates with other sites like Facebook and WordPress
- Has a partnership with Canva so that you can design compelling content
- Only for Instagram Business profiles
Hashtagify.me focuses more on Twitter, but hashtags are hashtags, so you can still use it as a resource to keep on top of what is trending.
- Helps you produce and track relevant content
- Provides a variety of insights, including languages and spelling variations
- You run the risk of different topics trending on Instagram than on Twitter
You cannot post links on Instagram photos and captions, which is frustrating if you are using the channel to sell products. With Soldsie, you can leverage one link you are allowed—in your bio—to send followers to the content they are looking for.
- Customers can comment the word “sold” to buy products directly through your Instagram
- You’ll have to educate your followers about the process, and they might not catch on right away
- Charges transaction fees